Part of an injured worker’s recovery plan may include consultation with an occupational rehabilitation provider.
Occupational Rehabilitation Providers can now complete Clinic-Based Occupational Rehabilitation (CBOR) reports and submit documents and reports online at myworkplacenl.ca.
This online service allows Occupational Rehabilitation Providers and Clinic Administrators to:
- Complete an online CBOR Report
- Submit documents and reports, such as:
- Health Care Devices and Supplies Prescription
- Occupational Rehabilitation Referral Invoice (Form OR7)
- Job Site Analysis
- Work Station Review
- Functional Assessment
- Worksite Occupational Rehabilitation
- Adjudication Assessment
- Psychosocial Risk Factors Intervention (PRFI)
- Other services, such as job match, neuro-rehabilitation and home exercise monitoring.
- Review the submission history of all documents and reports submitted on MyWorkplaceNL.
Video Demonstrations of services available on MyWorkplaceNL: