Health Care Providers

Audiologists / Hearing Aid Vendors

An injured worker submitting a hearing loss claim must first have an audiology assessment performed by a registered audiologist. They do not need a referral from WorkplaceNL for this.  

When treating an injured worker, audiologists must complete an Audiologist’s Report (Form AR) and submit it to us along with the worker’s audiogram.

Hearing Aid Vendors will view purchase orders, submit invoices and view payment information in a new way. Visit our Health Care Providers and Vendors page to learn more about these changes.