Health Care Providers


We cover an injured worker’s physiotherapy treatment performed by a registered physiotherapist in good standing with the Newfoundland and Labrador College of Physiotherapists.

Physiotherapists treating injured workers must complete a Physiotherapy Report (Form PR).

Physiotherapists can submit reports and invoices online through connect. Sign in or register now.