Businesses in the province are slowly beginning to reopen their doors to workers and the public. The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the way we work, how we manage tasks, and how we interact with co-workers, customers, or visitors. To work safely requires a plan based on the needs of the workplace. Understanding the risks and identifying appropriate controls can help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect your workers.
What are the learning objectives for the workshop/webinar?
- Roles and responsibilities of the employer, supervisors, and workers in the workplace regarding COVID-19
- Risk assessment for COVID-19
- Mental health considerations and taking care of yourself when going back to the workplace
- Musculoskeletal Injury prevention tips for adjusting to a new work routine and schedule
- Resources to help you plan and implement appropriate COVID-19 precautions and practices.
Click here to register.
1 of 1