Carbon monoxide is a colourless, odorless, tasteless, non-irritating, toxic, flammable gas, produced whenever fuels are burned. Because it cannot be detectable by human senses, it is often called the Silent Killer.
In Canada, more than 50 people die and hundreds more are hospitalized each year from carbon monoxide poisoning. Although not all of these cases are occupational, carbon monoxide poisoning is the leading cause of fatal occupational poisoning. This webinar will teach participants how to control and prevent exposure to Carbon monoxide.
Click here to sign up.