Training Providers and Trainers
If you are an approved training provider or trainer and require training materials, please contact 709.778.1552 or email OHS.Training@workplacenl.ca.
Interested in becoming a WorkplaceNL approved trainer? WorkplaceNL is pleased to announce 2021 Trainer Assessment dates for the following standards:
- Confined Space Entry
- Fall Protection
- Mine Rescue
- Musculoskeletal Injury (MSI) Prevention
- OH&S Committees, WH&S Reps, WH&S Designates
- Power Line Hazards
- Supervisor Safety Certification Training Standard
- Traffic Control Person (TCP)
Application deadlines and assessment dates are:
|Application Deadline||Assessment Dates|
|December 15, 2021||Tuesday, January 25, 2022 & Wednesday, January 26, 2022|
|January 14, 2022||Tuesday, February 22, 2022 & Wednesday, February 23, 2022|
|February 15, 2022||Tuesday, March 29, 2022|
|March 15, 2022||Tuesday, April 26, 2022 & Wednesday, April 27, 2022|
|April 15, 2022||Wednesday, May 25, 2022|
|May 13, 2022||Wednesday, June 22, 2022 & Thursday, June 23, 2022|
|June 15, 2022||Wednesday, July 27, 2022|
|July 15, 2022||Tuesday, August 30, 2022 & Wednesday August 31, 2022|
|August 15, 2022||Wednesday, September 21, 2022|
|September 15, 2022||Wednesday, October 26, 2022 & Thursday, October 27, 2022|
|October 14, 2022||Wednesday, November 30, 2022|
All applications must include:
- Completed trainer registration form
- Current resume, outlining requirements and experience as per the associated standard
- Copies of valid certificates required as per standard
- Completed and signed code of ethics
Click here for copies of each standard.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call 709.778.1000, or email OHS.Training@workplacenl.ca.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a certified training provider. We look forward to working with you in 2021.