COVID-19 Client Service Updates
We are available to serve you by appointment, phone, email, mail or our online services. As well, we offer a drop-box near our front door if you wish to deliver documents directly to one of our offices.
We are here to help. If you have questions, please call us at 1.800.563.9000 or 709.778.1000, or email email@example.com.
For injured workers
MyWorkplaceNL is now available for injured workers to submit a Report of Injury (Form 6), view claims and payment information, and live chat with an Information Officer online.
We want to reassure our clients that we are adjudicating and managing claims for work-related injury and illness.
Any worker in receipt of benefits who is not yet set up on direct deposit is urged to do so by submitting a Direct Deposit Authorization form.
Clients may continue to call their case management team directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, see the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) below.
Services that are continuing:
- All connect online services, including clearance letters and payroll estimate updates
- Health and safety advisory services
- WorkplaceNL-hosted health and safety webinars
- New employer registrations
- Optional Personal Coverage for independent operators
- Account updates
- Pay my account: Payments from employers by pre-authorized debit, cheque, money order, or through your financial institution – cash is not accepted
- OHS Committee minutes processing
- Internal reviews
- Certification trainer assessments and audits (using both virtual and in-class)
- PRIME audits for small employers (virtual)
- Assessment audits (virtual)
Services that are suspended until further notice:
- WorkplaceNL-hosted health and safety in-class workshops
- On-site visits for PRIME audits, OHS audits and hygiene assessments
Everyone has a role to play to mitigate the potential impacts of COVID-19. Use simple everyday hygiene measures at all times.
The public health risk is continually reassessed as new information becomes available. Stay up-to-date with information from reliable sources, such as: